Knowing the importance of customers needs and industry demands for a trustworthy medical manufacturer, Phillips offers development through production, packaging, and distribution in four world-class, dedicated, injection molding cleanroom equipped facilities,
And beyond the manufacturing phase, Phillips knows post molding capabilities such as assembly, drug packaging, validation, protocol development, and sterilization are critical stages of many medical programs. As a result, the Company offers full supply chain management capabilities allowing customers to focus on areas of the program in which they excel.
Phillips has the capability to manage high and low volume programs with over 176,000 square feet dedicated to medical manufacturing. With more than 20 years of experience and over 51 million combined components and devices produced annually for top tier medical and pharmaceutical companies, Phillips is poised to take on the toughest, most demanding medical programs.
- Class 7 (10,000) and Class 8 (100,000) certified clean rooms
- FDA registered facilities
- Facilities are cGMP compliant
- Complete in-house and overseas plastic tooling services
- Cellular manufacturing
- High speed robotics
- Automated material handling systems
- Complete supply chain management including engineering development
- Facilities operate under lean principles
- Full range of value-added secondary services
- Conventional, insert molding, and 2k injection molding medical parts
- Utilize a full host of standard and highly engineered resins
- Exercise statistical process control on all injection molded products